Seminars, discussions, conferences and workshops
- 20 May 2020: CERN against
- 19 May 2020: The HEV project
(CERN EP-ESE seminar)
- 07 May 2020: COVID-19 Epidemic and Health System Impact Modelling
- 30 Apr 2020: Some epidemiological considerations on COVID, mainly in China and Italy (Prof. Giorgio Parisi)
- 29 Apr 2020: Tom Gibbs talks to Science-Responds
- 24 Apr 2020: NASEM Forum: What are possible long term implications of postsecondary responses?
- 23 Apr 2020: NASEM Forum: What are the implications of this being a truly global event?
- 22 Apr 2020: NASEM Forum: What are models for volunteering?
- 17 Apr 2020: NASEM Forum: How can we provide policy advice to the nation faster?
- 16 Apr 2020: NASEM Forum: How can we crowd-source scientists to improve public information?
- 15 Apr 2020: NASEM Forum: How can and are laboratories shifting research agendas?
- 09 Apr 2020: NASEM Forum: How can researchers help the national response efforts?
- 08 Apr 2020: Newlab Leveraging Data and AI to Fight Pandemics
- 01 Apr 2020: COVID-19 and AI: A Virtual Conference
- 01 Apr 2020: Ellis - Online workshop on COVID + AI projects
- 24 Apr 2020: EUvsVirus Pan-European Hackathon
- 22 Apr 2020: Uncover COVID-19 Challenge (ongoing)
- 03 Apr 2020: Versus Virus online hackathon
- 03 Apr 2020: MIT COVID19 Challenge
- 02 Apr 2020: Global COVID-19 Relief Hackathon (ongoing)
- 27 Mar 2020: Pandemic Response Hackathon - HACK COVID-19
- 20 Mar 2020: WirVsVirus online hackathon
- 10 Apr 2020: Data science and AI for COVID-19
- 02 Apr 2020: Fighting COVID-19 with Epidemiology: A Johns Hopkins Teach-Out (ongoing)