EPFL has a central webpage describing their research projects focused on the fight against COVID-19. The research spans several domains, including tracking the spread, cures and vaccines, diagnostics and testing, and policy.
They are also involved in the pan-europe effort for a privacy-preserving proximity tracing app.
Research Highlights include:
- Tracking virus spread through waste water
- A system to make sensitive medical data available to research in a simple, privacy-conscious and secure way
- A high throughput microfluidics diagnostic platform
- A citizen-science based research project on housing and wellbeing
- A game to encourage social distancing
- A platform for high-quality, curated, epedimiological data for researchers