This is a volunteer organization patterned a bit after the HEP Software Foundation, organized in a “bottoms-up” fashion. We list some of the people working to coordinate activities, build connections and engage additional people, but it is essentially a “do-acracy”.
- Peter Elmer, David Lange, Henry Schreiner, Savannah Thais - Princeton University
- Mike Sokoloff - University of Cincinnati
- Ian Fisk - Flatiron Institute
- Markus Elsing, Maria Girone, Lukas Heinrich, Mario Lassnig - CERN
- Chris Tunnell - Rice University
- Mark Neubauer - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Liz Sexton-Kennedy - Fermilab
If you are active, please feel free to add your name here.